How to flatten (remove interactive fields) from a PromoMats document?
Some documents contain interactive fields (for example links) that may not be fully integrated into the document and can cause problems. Additionally, it may prevent the system from being able to correctly open the materials.
It is recommended to flatten all documents that contain interactive fields before uploading them into PromoMats in order to avoid any potential issues with the submission.
In order to flatten a document, follow the below steps:
- Open the document (outside of PromoMats).
- Select File.
- Select Print.
- Select either the option of Adobe PDF, Microsoft Print to PDF, or Microsoft XPS Document Writer from the Printer drop-down menu.
- Click Print.
- A Save As window appears to save the document locally.
- Once saved, right-click on the name to choose to Convert to PDF.
- The saved PDF can be then uploaded in PromoMats.
Knowledge Base: How to Upload a New Document Version in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.