How to link to an entire reference document in PromoMats?
Annotate and Edit Relationship permissions are needed.
It is possible to link a whole reference document to another document if anchors are not needed to be placed in the reference.
In order to do so, follow the steps below:
- Click Annotate.
- Click on the Add Link symbol.
- Select the text or image area that the link is to be created for.
- Search the reference that should be linked to the main content.
- Click the Add Link symbol (+).
- Click Close on the Select Anchors window once the selection is complete.
The linked reference document is located on the side panel while in Annotation Mode along with any other annotations that may be on the document.
Vault Help Documentation:
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.