How to check if a reference is used by a document in PromoMats?
View Document and View Content permission are needed.
There are two ways how to check if a reference is used in a document.
From the View Annotations mode:
- Open the reference document.
- Click on the Annotate.
- The grey box (on the right-hand side) is the indication which shows where the particular reference is used:
From the Actions Menu:
- Click on the Ellipsis icon (All Actions button).
- Scroll down to the View section and click Where Used.
- All the documents, which are using the specific reference, are listed in the Tabular View.
Vault Help Documentation: Using Link Annotations & Document Links
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.