What are the situations that Merge Fields in Microsoft (MS) Word and can be re-triggered in Vault?
The Merge Fields for MS Word™ is a feature that replaces tokens in a document with field values in the Vault.
The following situations can trigger or re-trigger Merge fields:
- Upload a new version of a source file
- Copy a document and include the source file
- Create a new document from a template
- Reclassify a document
- Classify an unclassified document
- Update fields that are referenced by tokens within the source file (unless Merge Fields is set to No)
- Change the value for Merge Fields from No to Yes
- Re-render the document
Vault Help Documentation: N/A