Certain fields are not updated in the Approved Document records in CRM even if the Integration User has edit access to a certain field and the field is populated on Vault side.
The field mapping is not updated after changes made to the Integration User's accesses or another user that is added as an Integration User.
- Open the Approved Email Administration Tab.
- Under Vault Login Credential Management click View Map.
- On the next page click Compare CRM to Vault.
- Return to the previous page and click Force Full Refresh to update the Approved Documents.
NOTE: If there are hidden fields highlighted in red, do the following:
- Provide Field Level Security (FLS) edit access for the Integration User.
- Clear cache.
- Update the field mapping again.
CRM Help Documentation: N/A
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.