Affiliations are not appearing as Suggested Attendees offline when creating a Call. Affiliations are displaying online, by default, correctly.
The Enable Child Account Veeva Setting is checked without the user having the correct permissions.
Online, CRM checks whether the Child Accounts feature is enabled on Calls with the following:
- Enable Child Account Veeva Setting is true
- User has Field Level Security (FLS) to Parent_Child_Name_vod__c on the Child Account object
- User has FLS to Child_Account_vod__c on the Call object
Offline, CRM (iRep) only checks for the following:
- Enable Child Accounts Veeva Setting is true
- User has at least Read permission to the Child Account object.
Disable Enable Child Accounts from Custom Settings --> Veeva Settings.
CRM Help Documentation: Child Accounts
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.