How to import and deploy the Java SDK package to Vault?
- As a Vault Owner, log in to Vault.
- Navigate to Admin --> Deployment --> Inbound Packages.
- Click the Import button.
- Locate and select the VPK file which prepackages set of components included in the SDK project. After selection, Vault opens and displays the details for the package.
- From the Actions menu (gear icon), select Review & Deploy. Vault displays a list of all components in the package.
- Click Next.
- On the confirmation page, review and click Finish. The user receives an email when Vault completes the deployment.
Vault Help Documentation: SDK Setup
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.