How to create gauge charts when creating dashboards in PromoMats?
To create a dashboard component that shows a gauge chart, use the following steps:
- While in edit mode, click Add Component.
- Enter a Name for the component.
- Select Gauge as the chart type.
- On the Chart Data tab, select a report and a metric from that report to serve as the data for the chart. If the report uses grouping, choose whether to include all groups or select specific groups.
- On the Formatting tab, enter the range of metric values to show on the chart.
To have the exact metric value appear below the chart, do the following:
a. Select Display Actual Value and enter the unit label.
b. Select the Display Metric Label checkbox to show the name of the metric in the chart. c. Select the Display Groupings checkbox to show details for the groupings applied to the chart. Up to three colored bands can be added to the chart by selecting a color and an end value for the band.
- Click Continue to add the new component to the dashboard.
Vault Help Documentation: How to Create Gauge Charts
- How to Create Dashboards in PromoMats?
- How to Edit Dashboards in PromoMats?
- How to Create Column Charts When Creating Dashboards in PromoMats?
- How to Create Bar Charts When Creating Dashboards in PromoMats?
- How to Create Number Charts When Creating Dashboards in PromoMats?
- How to Create Pie Charts When Creating Dashboards in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.