How to create column charts when creating dashboards in PromoMats?
To create a dashboard component that shows a column chart, use the following steps:
- While in edit mode, click Add Component.
- Enter a Name for the component.
- Select Column as the chart type.
- On the Chart Data tab, select a report and a metric (y-axis value) from that report to serve as the data for the chart.
a. In the X-Axis (Category), select a field to serve as category in the report.
b. In the Group By, select a field to group by within each category.
c. Select Stacked, Grouped, or % Stacked as the Group Styling.
- On the Formatting tab, choose to show or hide the x and y-axis labels. Modify the labels if needed.
a. Select the Show Chart Values checkbox to display the exact value for each category or group above the column.
b. Select the Show Legend checkbox to display a legend below the chart.
c. Enter a value for Target Line to display a target value as a line on the chart.
- Click Preview Report Data to preview the chart with data.
- Click Continue to add the new component to the dashboard.
Vault Help Documentation: How to Create Column Charts
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.