How to edit dashboards in PromoMats?
Only the dashboard owner, a user listed as Editor for the dashboard, or an Admin can edit a dashboard.
To edit a dashboard:
- Click Dashboards and select the dashboard:
- Click Edit to enter Dashboard Edit Mode:
From edit mode, the user can:
- Rename or edit the dashboard component by clicking the pencil icon by the dashboard name. Review the component settings for each chart type: Gauge, Number, Column, Bar, and Pie.
- Delete a dashboard component by clicking the X icon by the component name.
- Rearrange dashboard components by clicking on the component and dragging it to a new location in the dashboard.
- Change the dashboard layout by choosing 2 columns or 3 columns from the picklist.
- Add a new component by clicking Add Component.
- Click the bullhorn icon to feature or un-feature a specific chart. The featured chart appears in full width at the top of the dashboard.
Vault Help Documentation: How to Edit Dashboards
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.