What are the limitations when exporting reports in PromoMats?
The following limitations apply when exporting reports in PromoMats:
- CSV is only available if the Vault does not use localization settings. TXT is only available if the Vault uses localization settings.
- PDF is only available for tabular reports
- Excel™ does not open files containing more than 65,000 hyperlinks. To open the file, Excel™ removes all hyperlinks.
- Exporting to PDF removes all hyperlinks
- Vault only exports 100,000 records to PDF and Excel™. If the report contains over 100,000 records, the user must export to CSV or TXT.
- A user cannot export reports with multiple down objects to CSV
Vault Help Documentation: Vault Help