What are the limitations when exporting reports in PromoMats?
The following limitations apply when exporting reports in PromoMats:
- CSV is only available if the Vault does not use localization settings. TXT is only available if the Vault uses localization settings.
- PDF is only available for tabular reports
- Excel™ does not open files containing more than 65,000 hyperlinks. To open the file, Excel™ removes all hyperlinks.
- Exporting to PDF removes all hyperlinks
- Vault only exports 100,000 records to PDF and Excel™. If the report contains over 100,000 records, the user must export to CSV or TXT.
- A user cannot export reports with multiple down objects to CSV
Vault Help Documentation: Exporting report limits
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.