How to select documents from binders for bulk actions in Vault?
To select binder documents for a bulk action:
- Open a binder.
- Navigate to the section containing the documents to edit.
- Be sure the binder layout is set to List View.
- From the section’s Actions menu, above the list of documents, choose which set of documents to select. Only the documents visible on the current page, or all documents (up to 1000) can be chosen.
- From the Refine Selection page, review the list of selected documents and deselect documents that should not be included.
- Click Next and select the appropriate bulk action to take.
- Vault Help Documentation: Select Documents from Binders
- Support Portal Documentation: How to Perform Bulk Actions on Documents in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.