How to check task details for sites, subjects, and forms in EDC?
To view task details:
- Click the double arrow tab on the Task Bar.
- Select the appropriate task type to view under Study Tasks. The Task Bar displays a list of all subjects with a task of that type if the user can only access one site. If the access extends to multiple sites, then they will also appear.
- Click on a subject to view all tasks of the selected type for that subject.
- Click on a Study Task. Vault opens the area in which the user can complete the task.
- Click the double arrow tab again to collapse the Task Bar.
This is a general article, configuration may vary. For any questions please contact Veeva support at email@example.com
Vault Help Documentation: Task Details
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.