How to bulk delete documents in PromoMats?
Users need to select multiple documents following these steps:
- Open the Library.
- Use the views, search, or filters to narrow down the list of documents.
- From Actions menu, choose which set of documents to select.
- From the Refine Selection page, review the list of selected documents.
- Click Next.
- From the Choose Action page, select Delete Documents.
- Use the Calculate permissions to determine the number of documents that are able to be deleted. The security setting of Delete needs to be present on the associated role of the end-user in the sharing settings that is bulk deleting documents.
- Click Next to review the documents to delete. Then, select Finish.
- When the documents are deleted a notice appears in the end-user's Notifications and an email is sent to the end-user as well.
Vault Help Documentation: Delete Documents
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.