Why a user cannot reclassify a document in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
There are five reasons why a user may not be able to reclassify a document.
- The user does not have the Reclassify permission.
- The user has the permission to Reclassify, but the document is in the middle of an Active Workflow. The Active Workflow needs to be cancelled in order to Reclassify the document.
- The user clicks the Edit Fields button so the Reclassify blue hyperlink is not visible.
The Reclassify link is visible in the General Section.
- The document is checked out. Vault allows the user to select the new document type, but it prevents the user to save the changes due to the error below:
- The document type the user is trying to Reclassify is a Multichannel presentation. For this document type, the Reclassify button is not available.
Vault Help Documentation: Restrictions on Reclassify