How to Create Line Charts in PromoMats?
Line Chart is available for reports in Promomats.
To create a Line Chart, go to dashboard component that shows a line chart:
- While in edit mode, click Add Component.
- Enter a Name for the component and select the report affected.
- On the Chart Data tab, select Line as the chart type and a Metric (y-axis value) from that report to serve as the data for the chart. In X-Axis (Category), select a field to serve as the category in the report. In Group By, select a field to group by within each category, if available.
- On the Formatting tab, choose to show or hide the x and y-axis labels. Modify the labels if needed. Select the Show Chart Values checkbox to display the exact value for each category or group above the data point on the line. Select the Show Legend checkbox to display a legend below the chart. Enter a value for Target Line to display a target value as a line on the chart.
- Click Preview Report Data to preview the chart with data.
- Click Continue to add the new component to the dashboard.
Vault Help Documentation:
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.