Why the overlay is not working for some of PDF source documents in Vault?
There are two scenarios which cause the issue:
- A PDF source document is created with a low version. The recommended version is at least 1.7
- There are security restrictions settings applied to the PDF source document.
- Open the PDF by Adobe.
- Click the File in the top menu of Adobe.
- Click Properties.
- Check the PDF version, upgrade the version to 1.7.
- Click the Security tab.
- Check the Document Restrictions Summary.
- Change settings to Allowed for the following options:
Vault Help Documentation: about PDF source files
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.