What information is required prior to opening a Veeva Align support ticket?
Be sure to always provide the following information when opening a Veeva Align Support ticket:
- The Vault ID of the Align Instance
- Align IDs of the affected records
- Process IDs of any interrupted jobs if they are relevant to the case
- Success or error logs of jobs in question
- Reports if they are relevant to the case
- In the event of a performance issue, a video recording is appreciated and helpful
- The exact description of the issue along with detailed steps to reproduce the problem
- Support Access to the Vault Owner user in Align. Set an expiration period that is long enough to troubleshoot and resolve the problem
- The appropriate priority of the ticket
- How to find the Vault ID of an Align Instance?
- How to Grant Access to Veeva Support in Align?
- How to Download .csv Logs for Any Align Job?
- Veeva Support Ticket Priority and Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.