What information is required prior to opening a Veeva Align support ticket?
Be sure to always provide or at least attempt to acquire the following information when opening a Veeva Align Support ticket.
The most important information required is emphasized:
- When opening a Veeva Support ticket, be sure to open an Align Support request, select Align as product and platform
- The Vault ID of the Align Instance --> How to find the Vault ID of an Align Instance?
- The CRM Org ID of the connected CRM instance, if it is applicable -> How to Find the Salesforce Org ID in CRM?
- Align IDs of the affected records --> What is the Record ID and Master Align ID of a Record in Veeva Align?
- Process IDs and Master Align IDs of any interrupted jobs (Process Task records) if they are relevant to the case --> What is the Record ID and Master Align ID of a Record in Veeva Align?
- Success or error logs of jobs (Process Task record) in question
- Reports, extracted data if they are relevant to the case
- In the event of a performance issue or complex request are present, a video recording / Animated Gif file is appreciated and helpful to show the steps. Screenshots can also contribute to resolving the issue faster
- The exact description of the issue along with detailed steps to reproduce the problem, if applicable
- Veeva Support Access to a Vault Owner user in Align. The Align Integration user is recommended to be given Veeva Support access. Set an expiration period that is long enough to troubleshoot and resolve the problem. Minimum one week is recommended.
- Provide login as in Salesforce to the affected users, in the event it is applicable. Provide user credentials in case the issue (Related to Feedback) is present on CRM for iPad. Clarify if Veeva Support can log in directly to the CRM Instance
- The appropriate priority of the ticket depending on the severity and time-sensitivity of the request --> Veeva Support Ticket Priority and Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Business Reason/impact in the event it is applicable
- Clarification if the issue is reproducible in Production or Sandbox instances. Provide all relevant information regarding the Sandbox as well in this case. (See above)
- Clarification if Veeva Support can or cannot perform certain tasks in Production or Sandbox instances and in what timeframe
- How to find the Vault ID of an Align Instance?
- How to Find the Salesforce Org ID in CRM?
- What is the Record ID and Master Align ID of a Record in Veeva Align?
- How to Grant Access to Veeva Support in Align?
- Veeva Support Ticket Priority and Service Level Agreement (SLA)