An Account does not get a Territory assigned when Push to CRM is run. An assignment exists and the assignment rule is correct.
The Account Territory Assignment is not pushed to CRM if using Account inactive values and the following are true:
- Account detail page in Align contains a field called Customer Master Status
- The value of this field matches one of the values in the Account Status Inactive Values field from Align Settings.
- The Import Inactive Assignments flag is set to No under the Account Settings section of the Align Settings page.
Resolution #1: Change the Account's Customer Master Status to a value that does not exist in the Account Status Inactive Values field. Access the Account Customer Master Status field location by using these steps:
- Click the Entities tab.
- Select Accounts.
- Search for the Account.
- Select the needed Account.
Resolution #2: Set the Import Inactive Assignments flag to Yes. Access the Import Inactive Assignments flag location. by using these steps:
- Click the Align Admin tab.
- Click Align Settings.
- Scroll down to the Account Settings section.
Align Help Documentation: Account Inactive Values