Browsing Support Solution articles allows our Veeva customers to proactively stay informed about our products and any issues that may arise.
This article provides links to Veeva Product categories. Within those categories, users can access the Support Solution articles that are created and published to the Support Portal. These articles are created & published to the Support Portal as a result of processing Support tickets and answering user questions.
View product-specific solution articles
Customers can follow Veeva Product solution article section updates to stay updated on problem resolution. In addition, some articles provide simple questions and answers. Webinars, release information, troubleshooting, error guides, and educational sessions can also be found in the Veeva Support Knowledge Collection Reference Guide. The following table lists Veeva Products for which solution articles are created (Click on the product name):
We will use Veeva Vault in our example. To view all the Veeva Vault sections and solution articles, do the following steps:
- Right-click the Vault link in the table above.
- Select Open Link in New Window. This opens a browser window which lists all the Veeva Vault sections (on the left). In parenthesis, you can see the number of solution articles contained in that section.
- Click the section name on the left side. A few of the articles appear on the right side of the screen. In this example, the Annotate (36) link is used.
- To see all the Annotate articles, click the SEE ALL ## ARTICLES link (where ## is the number of articles in that section).
- To receive email notifications that a new article is published to the portal under this section, click the Follow button. In the event you receive too many notifications, you can always click the button again and select the Unfollow option (it works like a toggle).