How to generate reports of memberships within a group in Vault?
As a Vault admin:
- Navigate to ADMIN --> Configuration --> Report Types.
- Click the Create button.
- Select Group in the Primary Reporting Object dropdown box.
- Click the Add Related Object button.
- Select Membership (Child) in the Related Object dropdown box.
- Click the Save button to create the new report type.
- Navigate to Vault --> Reports.
- Select the report type Group with User on the left side.
- Click Continue after entering the name and description.
- Click Run to generate the report for users in the groups.
Vault Help Documentation: N/A
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.