What permissions does a user need in order to Archive documents?
A user will need the following permissions in their permission set:
- Application >> Search >> Manage Archives - Grants permission to edit the Archive field
- Application >> Search >> View Archive - Ability to view documents in the Archive section
- Tabs >> Archive - Allows View access to the Archive tab
- Application >> API Access >> Access API- Allows the ability to utilize the API for Archiving
- Application >> Vault Owner Actions >> Vault Loader - So user can archive documents using Vault Loader
- Application >> Document >> Bulk Update - Gives the ability to use Bulk Action to archive documents
On top of the above permissions the user will need the below Document Role-based permissions on the current document State:
- Edit Fields
- Edit Document
Note: Document Archive must be enabled in order for it to be an option inside Vault.
Vault Archiving Documentation: Archiving Documents