Upon accessing the Future Territory Alignments tab in Veeva CRM with an end-user (Rep or Manager), the following error message is displayed:
An error has occurred: This territory cannot be accessed at this time.
The error message appears offline as well.
This error message is caused by a misconfiguration either in Veeva Align or in Veeva CRM.
Review the following:
- The Modeling Project is in the Feedback Review State
- The Model Territory, including the Child Model Territories, are in the appropriate Lifecycle State (Feedback, Territory Feedback Complete)
- The Roster Member (Rep User or Manager User) has a corresponding Model Roster Member Territory in the Veeva Align Modeling Project
- The Multichannel (MC) Cycle associated to the Model Field Force is in the Feedback Review Lifecycle State
- The Model Approval Mapping records exist, meaning that the approval process is configured for the relevant Model Field Force(s)
- In the approval process configuration, the Model Territory Hierarchy levels match the hierarchy levels defined in the Approval Process of the Model Field Force(s) Manager and Field Rep
- The territory settings record in Veeva CRM has the Align Territory Feedback Mode populated
- For offline platform use, the Territory Settings VMobile Object Configuration (VMOC) record exists and is activated.
Note: The feedback process only allows roster members (Reps) to provide feedback if they are assigned to a Territory Model on or before the planned publish date time of the modeling project.
These configurations are required to be in place.
Be sure to run the following in the event any changes were made:
- Recalculate territory data on the Modeling Field Force. In the event, the feedback period is not started, run an assignment preview and assignment commit on the Model Field Force.
- Clear the Veeva cache.
- Run a database refresh on the offline platform.
Align Help Documentation:
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.