Once a sales Rep provides feedback and changes status to Manager review, it displays the following error message on Future Territory Alignments:
Error: An error has occurred: This territory cannot be accessed at this time.
Consider the following reasons:
- Model Territory (include Child Territory) is in the desired Lifecycle state.
- The Rep has a roster member record in Align.
- This roster member is assigned to a Territory model within the desired project.
- Multichannel (MC) cycle is not in feedback review status.
- There is a model approval mapping configured or not.
- Make the above configuration changes.
- Place the project in Manager Review again.
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.