Once a sales Rep provides feedback and changes status to Manager review, it displays the following error message on Future Territory Alignments: An error has occurred: This territory cannot be accessed at this time.
Please review if the following are correct:
- Model Territory (including Child Territory) is in the desired Lifecycle state
- The Rep in CRM has a corresponding Roster Member record in Align
- This Roster Member is assigned to a Territory model within the desired project
- Multichannel (MC) cycle is in feedback review status
- There is an approval mapping configured for all Model Field Forces
- Territory Settings are populated correctly
- In the approval process, there is a Territory-type mismatch with the existing territories
Note: The feedback process only allows roster members to provide feedback if they are assigned to a Territory model on or before the project's planned publishing date.
- Make the above configuration changes.
- Place the project in Manager Review again.
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.