What steps and information are required to properly create a Nitro Support ticket?
- Navigate to the Veeva Product Support Portal and select the Tickets option:
- Click the Create New ticket Button:
- Select the Nitro category in the first drop down and then Nitro Support Request in the following dropdown, this will ensure your case will be correctly routed to our queue:
- Complete all required fields for the ticket including the instance name. If reporting an issue with FTP Loading or Report Generation, attach the relevant .yml, .ctl, and report files.
- In the description field, include the following information:
- Nitro Instance Name and if it is Production or Sandbox (if unknown, ask customer)
- Description of the issue in as much detail as possible
- If the issue is pertaining to a connector job, please provide the job ID
- The time and date of the failure or issue
- Screenshots of the issue for clarity
- Submit the ticket and a support engineer will be in touch to investigate the issue at the earliest convenience.
Related Documentation: N/A