What steps and information are required to properly create a Nitro Support ticket?
- Navigate to the Veeva Product Support Portal and select the Tickets option:
- Click the Create New ticket Button:
- Select the Nitro category in the first drop down and then Nitro Support Request in the following dropdown, this will ensure your case will be correctly routed to our queue:
- Complete all required fields for the ticket including the instance name. If reporting an issue with FTP Loading or Report Generation, attach the relevant .yml, .ctl, and report files.
- In the description field, include the following information:
- Nitro Instance Name and if it is Production or Sandbox (if unknown, ask customer)
- Description of the issue in as much detail as possible
- If the issue is pertaining to a connector job, please provide the job ID
- The time and date of the failure or issue
- Screenshots of the issue for clarity
- Submit the ticket and a support engineer will be in touch to investigate the issue at the earliest convenience.
Related Documentation: N/A
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.