A Health Care Provider (HCP) receives an Access Denied error when trying to open an Engage for Portals presentation from an Approved Email.
The Engage_Document_Id_vod__c field on the related Approved_Document_vod__c object record is not populated. Or, the record is incorrectly populated.
To correct the problem, do the following:
- Be sure that the Approved Email integration user has read and edit access to Approved_Document_vod__c.Engage_Document_Id_vod__c.
- Check that the field mapping in the Approved Email Administration console is up-to-date.
If access is missing, do the following:
- Provide Edit Field Level Security (FLS) to the integration user.
- Clear the cache.
- Refresh the field mapping in the Approved Email Administration console under Vault Login Credential Management.
- Run the CRM-Vault integration by clicking on Incremental Refresh or Force Full Refresh.
CRM Help Documentation: Uploading Content via CLM Vault Integration
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.