Is it possible to find how many pages are in Vault binders?
Yes, This is done by creating a Binder with Document Report. An example to find how many pages are in Multichannel Presentation binders is shown below:
- Create a Binder with Document report on all Document Types.
- Filter on the Binder Type of Multichannel Presentation. If the desired result contains all binders, the filter can be set to Binder Equals Yes.
- Add the Document Pages to the Displayed Columns.
- Group rows by Binder Name.
- In the Pages column, set the Function to Sum.
The Final report setup appears as shown:
- After configuration is complete, run the report and click Expand All to display the page counts on the documents in the binders.
Vault Reporting Documentation: Standard Report Types
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.