Is it possible to find how many pages are in Vault binders?
Yes, This is done by creating a Binder with Document Report. An example to find how many pages are in Multichannel Presentation binders is shown below:
- Create a Binder with Document report on all Document Types.
- Filter on the Binder Type of Multichannel Presentation. If the desired result contains all binders, the filter can be set to Binder Equals Yes.
- Add the Document Pages to the Displayed Columns.
- Group rows by Binder Name.
- In the Pages column, set the Function to Sum.
The Final report setup appears as shown:
- After the configuration is complete, run the report and click Expand All to display the page counts on the documents in the binders.
Vault Reporting Documentation: Standard Report Types