How to enable the location selector pop-up when launching CLM for an Account which has multiple Parent Accounts?
If Child Accounts are enabled, the pop-up automatically appears. To enable Child Accounts do the following.
- Log in Online with a System Administrator.
- Go to Setup --> App Setup --> Develop --> Custom Settings.
- Click Manage next to Veeva Settings.
- Edit the org-wide or profile specific Veeva Setting.
- Set the Enable Child Account setting to TRUE.
- Click Save.
- Clear the Veeva Cache and refresh the database of the Veeva CRM for iPad / Windows application.
CRM Help Documentation: Child Accounts - Location Capture for CLM
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.