Is it possible to change the message in the confirmation pop-up in Events Management after clicking a configured button?
Yes. There are two ways of changing the message. This can be done through the following:
- Event Action object record
- Veeva Messages
Through the Event Action object record
- The Confirmation_Message_vod field needs to be on the Event Action object page layout.
- EM_Event_Action_vod object's New and Edit button needs to be overridden with the Visualforce page EM_Event_Action_Edit_vod.
- End-users need at least read access to the Confirmation_Message_vod field.
When creating a new Event Action, the Confirmation_Message_vod field needs to have an option to create a new Veeva Message or select a Veeva Message. This allows the administrator to create or add their custom message.
Through a Veeva Message
- The administrator needs to go to the GENERAL_CONFIRMATION Veeva Message.
- Add the custom text in the Text field.
Note: If the Confirmation_Message_vod field on the EM_Event_Action_vod object is not populated, a default message of “Are you sure?” automatically displays. This default text is controlled by the GENERAL_CONFIRMATION Veeva Message.
CRM Help Documentation: Defining Event Flows