Is it possible to check the history logs of rendition downloads for all steady documents by using reports in Vault?
Yes, a user can check all the history logs of rendition downloads for the steady documents. A Vault admin needs to configure the Document Usage as a report type. Then, the user is able to check the rendition history logs by using the new report type.
As an admin, do the following:
- Navigate to ADMIN --> Configuration --> Report Types.
- Click the Create button, select Document Usage as the Primary Reporting Object.
- Click the Save button to create a new Report Type.
- Navigate to Vault --> Reports, and click the Create button.
- Select Document Usage as the report type.
- Click the Continue button.
- In FILTERS section, set the filter as Activity Type equals Rendition Download.
- Click Edit Columns to add the required columns that need to be shown.
- Save and Run the report. All history logs of the Rendition Downloads activities should be shown on the page.
Vault Help Documentation: N/A