Is it possible to check the history logs of rendition downloads for all steady documents by using reports in Vault?
Yes, a user can check all the history logs of rendition downloads for the steady documents. A Vault admin needs to configure the Document Usage as a report type. Then, the user is able to check the rendition history logs by using the new report type.
As an admin, do the following:
- Navigate to ADMIN --> Configuration --> Report Types.
- Click the Create button, select Document Usage as the Primary Reporting Object.
- Click the Save button to create a new Report Type.
- Navigate to Vault --> Reports, and click the Create button.
- Select Document Usage as the report type.
- Click the Continue button.
- In FILTERS section, set the filter as Activity Type equals Rendition Download.
- Click Edit Columns to add the required columns that need to be shown.
- Save and Run the report. All history logs of the Rendition Downloads activities should be shown on the page.
Vault Help Documentation: N/A
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.