How to create a system-wide Vault login notification message?
To create a login notification for Vault, which appears for all user upon login, follow these steps:
- Navigate to: Admin --> Configuration --> Email & Notifications --> Login Message. The user is presented with the default window:
- To add a message, which is shown at Vault login, change the top attributes, which allow a user to dismiss the message with a checkbox.
- Select the Edit button in the top right corner.
- Create the text and message components that should be displayed to users (a sample is shown below)
- Test the changes by clicking Preview.
- To confirm and use the new Login Message, select Save in the lower-right corner.
To remove a login message do the following steps:
- Select Edit.
- Remove the Message Title and Message Text.
- Click Save.
The Login Message longer appears. Alternatively, the user may simply uncheck the Display login message checkbox, which preserves the message and shows it at login.
Vault Help Documentation: N/A
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.