End-user is receiving error message when sending BRC samples for addresses that require TDDD Licensing.
TDDD State Distributor validates:
- The Health Care Provider (HCP) and Health Care Organization (HCO) address records do not contain:
- State_Distributor_vod contain a value
- State_Distributor_Expiration_Date_vod >= current date
- State_Distributor_Status_vod = Valid
- If the user has at least Read FLS to State_Distributor_Category_vod on the Product Catalog and if the field contains the correct numerical value.
Ensure the HCP and HCO address records contain the correct State Distributor information and the BRC sample product catalog record has the State Distributor Category.
CRM Help Documentation: State Distributor License
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.