How to capture the OAuth 2.0 / OpenID connect authentication events in Vault?
Domain Administrators can capture the OAuth 2.0 / OpenID Connect authentication events to troubleshoot potential authentication or configuration issues through the Troubleshoot tab in the OAuth 2.0 / OpenID Connect Profile page. Each capture action logs events for up to ten (10) authentication requests.
To capture OAuth / OpenID Connect Authentication Events:
- From the OAuth 2.0 / OpenID Connect Profile page, click the Troubleshoot tab.
- Optional: From the User field, select a user for which to capture a log of events. If a user is not selected, Vault captures the events for any user.
- Optional: Enter a client ID in the Client ID field. If a client ID is not provided, Vault captures the events for any client ID.
- Click the Start Capture button to begin running the capturing process. If the profile contains events from a previous capture, Vault removes all existing events before the new capture starts and displays a dialog to confirm the user wants to continue. Vault logs any captured events in the Events table.
- Optional: Click the Refresh button to refresh the Event table contents.
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.