When a ticket is opened with Veeva Network Support, what information is needed to help troubleshoot and resolve the issue?
The following information should be checked and/or supplied to the Veeva Network Support team:
- If it is not already enabled, please grant temporary access to the impacted Network instance using the following article: How to Grant Veeva Support Temporary Access to a Veeva Network Instance?
- Is the ORG ID and or Network instance included in the request?
- Is the problem in a Sandbox or Production system?
- What user(s) are impacted?
- What user are you logged in to do your own testing?
- Please list the replication steps in bullet point format so Support can reproduce the steps.
- Does Veeva Support have the approval to log in to the Sandbox or Production systems as an impacted user(s) and given permission to replicate the issue?
- Please attach supporting examples or errors or problems. Example: a spreadsheet, screenshot, or typed text.
Once the required information is at hand, open a ticket with Veeva Support to help troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
Vault Help Documentation: N/A
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.