When a ticket is opened with Veeva Network Support, what information is needed to help troubleshoot and resolve the issue?
The following information should be checked and/or supplied to the Veeva Network Support team:
- If it is not already enabled, please grant temporary access to the impacted Network instance using the following article: How to Grant Veeva Support Temporary Access to a Veeva Network Instance?
- Is the Network instance ID (and CRM Org ID, if applicable) included in the request?
- Is the problem in a Sandbox or Production system?
- What user(s) are impacted?
- What user are you logged in as to do your own testing?
- Please list the replication steps in bullet point format so Support can reproduce the steps.
- Does Veeva Support have the approval to log in to the Sandbox or Production systems as an impacted user(s) and given permission to replicate the issue?
- Please attach supporting examples or errors or problems. Example: a spreadsheet, screenshot, or typed text.
Once the required information is at hand, open a ticket with Veeva Support to help troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
Network Help Documentation: N/A