The Veeva CRM for iPad application suddenly crashes when the end-user taps on the View Territory link on the Account Detail page.
The VMobile Object Configuration (VMOC) record for the AccountShare object is inactive.
Activate the AccountShare VMOC for the iPad device as follows:
- Log in as a System Administrator to CRM Online.
- Open the VMobile Object Configuration Tab.
- Select the AccountShare VMOC for iPad.
- Click Edit.
- Set the Active checkbox to TRUE.
- Click Save.
- Clear the Veeva Cache.
- Refresh the database with the user on the iPad.
CRM Help Documentation: Using the Account Details Screen