While configuring the Concur Integration, the OAuth Token Status dot remains red.
There are some possible causes for this issue:
- The credentials inserted are incorrect.
- The user is not a WSAdmin.
- Veeva Connect web service is not enabled on the Concur end.
- The credentials inserted are for a Concur Test environment or instance.
Check the following:
- Confirm that the credentials being used are correct.
- Be sure that on the Concur side that the user is a WSAdmin.
- Be sure that the Veeva Connect web service is enabled on the Concur end.
- Be sure that the user is connecting to a Production Concur environment. Test environments are not supported.
CRM Help Documentation: CRM Guide
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.