The section of one binder in the eTMF viewer displays all the documents for all the studies even though the user applies the filter with one study.
The study filter is dependent on the filing rules on the section level. The section displays the wrong documents as only has document type as its filing rule.
The admin can follow the steps below to set the filing rule for binder template:
- Navigate to Admin --> Business Admin --> Documents & Binders --> [Template] -->
- Click the Edit button.
- Go to the desired section through the Binder Structure.
- Click the gear button and select Set Filing Rules.
- Select the desired field from Available Fields as the filing rule parameter. In this case, the admin needs to add the Study field.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Done Editing button.
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.