When a user clicks on the View Media Library button from the CRM Online Media Library tab, an error appears: This user does not have a license for Remote Meetings.
There are two possible causes for the error:
- An Engage license is not assigned to the user.
- The user is missing Record Type Access for the Call_vod on Remote_Meeting_vod__c object
Be sure that the user is assigned to the appropriate Engage licensing group:
- Navigate to the Engage Meetings Administration tab.
- Edit the group permissions.
- Search for the appropriate user to add to a group.
- Add the Call_vod Record Type to the Remote_Meeting_vod__c object.
CRM Help Documentation: Engage Meeting
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.