How to find and inactivate groups used in Vault Document Sharing Settings?
To identify the documents where a group has a role, users can do the following:
- Run a Document Report from the Reporting tab.
- Select a filter(s) of the roles that are applicable.
- Set the criteria to in and select the affected group.
- Once this is completed, the user can perform a Bulk Action. This can only be done on 1000 documents at a time.
- The group can be made Inactive from the Vault Admin tab.
Vault Group Documentation: Creating And Managing Groups in Vault