Why some Department HCO records that are not included in a workingset file are synced to the customer network instance even when 2-Tier Mode is enabled when Veeva Opendata Subscription is run?
This problem is due to the following:
- The Customer Veeva Opendata (VOD) subscription has Download repointed Parent HCOs enabled
- Customer instance does not have any filter or NEX rule to prevent the download of Department Type HCO or to invalidate Department Type HCO
To avoid unexpected HCOs from downloading:
- Customers can consider using a NEX rule in cs_import and dfb_import
- Ask the Veeva Opendata team to produce a full export for the initial cs_import
- If no full export is available, turn off Download repointed Parent HCOs in VOD subscription during the initial load
Network Help Documentation:
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.