How to use the measuring tool in PromoMats?
The Measuring Tool helps to measure distances and areas of objects in PDF documents and get information about the measurement, such as current measurement, delta values, and scale ratio.
To use the Measuring tools a user needs Adobe PDF Reader installed.
In order to use the Measuring tool follow the steps below:
- Download Source permission is needed to download the source file of a document. Download the source file of the document using the Download Options.
- Open the Source file that is downloaded with Adobe Acrobat DC. Select Open with Adobe Acrobat DC.
- From the Tools section, open the Measuring Tool.
- Select Measuring Tool above the PDF file. The Distance Tool automatically appears in the Acrobat toolbar.
- Click the Distance Tool button.
- Select from Snap Types and Measurement Types the type that is needed.
- To measure a distance, click on the first point then move the pointer to the second point and click again.
- The distance is recorded on the PDF as a comment.
This tool is suitable to measure Logo documents uploaded in PromoMats.
Vault Help Documentation: N/A
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.