When using the offline application, an error message is displayed when the user attempts to access a Call from My Schedule:
Cannot Load Call. You do not have access to the associated Account/Stakeholder.
The user does not have access to the Account record on the offline device. This can be due to the following:
- The Call VMobile Object Configuration (VMOC) is syncing records where the Parent Accounts are not synced.
- The user does not have access to the Call Parent Account.
- There is no value in the Account_vod__c field of the Call.
Check the following items:
- Verify all the mentioned root causes and apply the necessary solutions to them.
- Verify if the Call's VMOC is set to sync only records where the user has access to the attendee accounts.
- Verify if the user has access to the Parent Account of the Call. Due to sharing models, there may be cases where the user receives access to a Call record even though the user does not have access to the Account that it is related to.
- Verify if the field Account_vod__c is populated with a valid Account Id.
CRM Help Documentation: Scheduling Calls