Vault can capture object record data changes in audit logs by enabling the Audit data changes in this object setting. How can a user determine that Audit data changes in this object is enabled and for which objects?
Vault does not support this directly but Vault admin can follow the steps below to generate Vault Configuration Report to get this information.
- Navigate to Admin --> Deployment --> Vault Configuration Report.
- From the Reports section, select the components to include in the report. To view items associated with each section, an Admin can expand each individually, or click Expand all. Additionally, an admin can select individual items rather than an entire section.
- Vault only supports the Excel™ output format at this time. Until additional formats are available, the Output Format picklist is disabled.
- Click Generate Report. This process may take a while. When complete, the admin receives a notification with a link to download the report ZIP file(s).
- Check the audit column in the Objects sheet.
Vault Help Documentation: Generating Vault Configuration Reports