How to use bulk action to update the state of multiple Vault documents?
Vault Owner or System Admin needs to add the change state user action. Then use bulk action to change documents states:
- Confirm the document lifecycle and state.
- Go to Admin --> Configuration --> Document Lifecycles --> [Document Lifecycle]
--> States --> [State] --> User Actions tab.
- Add the Change State user action according to the request.
- Filter the documents in Libray.
- Click the gear bar then select the All xxx Documents.
- Confirm the documents then click Next button.
- Select Change State option then click Next button.
- Select the appropriate change state option of proper lifecycle then click Next button.
- Click the Finish button.
- Confirm the states of documents are changed.
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.