The Support Portal is undergoing a redesign project (Example UI shown above, however, the final design may change). We expect all the changes to be made by the end of July. We apologize for any inconvenience. In the meantime, use the following article to locate content for your product(s). We expect most changes to be implemented by end of July.
There will be a number of changes that will take place over the next couple of months:
- Article browsing - Customers can easily browse through product articles in a folder hierarchy manner. This will give you full visibility into all the published solution articles that are available. Veeva products will be listed in a left sidebar navigation and the ability to navigate through all the product sections will be easier to give full visibility into all the Support content published (Example showing Align content with expandable sections). The breadcrumbs also simplify navigation.
- Community redesign - Access a number of Veeva product communities and improved ability to filter through posts to find what you need. A customer feedback community will be added to gather input on how to improve our portal.
- Portal front page - Will include dropdown menus to all our products and important information at the top of the page. This includes Product documentation, CSM Resources, Release Notes, Trust sites, Training info, Knowledge Collection Reference Guide, SiteVault info, Support Portal user account request form, and Compliance Docs access requests.
- Getting Started product sections will list knowledge articles to help you get started with Support, the Support Portal, or any of our Veeva products. Product Support contact information is also included in this section.
- Languages - Will include the ability to view articles in a language of choice (English, Japanese and Chinese)
- Navigational and Search improvements
- Important message banner - Allows Veeva Support to post important updates for our customers in the event of degradation of service or any outages. Important knowledge articles will be highlighted during the year in the banner area also.
- Improved pagination of pages - Browse folders of articles 30 at a time and advance to the next page using a pagination bar.
- Newly published articles tab - See a list of the most recently published articles. This way you will always identify the newest content added to the portal on any particular day. Bookmark the page and refresh to see recent activities.
- New Design templates - We've included a new page design format to coordinate with Veeva.com. The new color scheme allows users to easily determine the Support Portal (orange banner) from the Product Support Communities (blue banner)... and more! Links to the Veeva social media sites are included.
- My Activities - Users will have the ability to see their activities within the portal. And if you followed any community posts, you can track the pages you follow. You may also unfollow pages from the UI very easily.
Please excuse the work we are doing to get ready for all the changes. We look forward to your feedback and comments.
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.