Documents can be approved by multiple workflows. How to create a report to return these approved documents which are not through one of the workflows?
Admins are able to obtain the documents that are approved but did not pass through a particular workflow by creating a multi-pass report. Use the following steps to do so:
1. Navigate to Admin --> Configuration --> Report Views --> Create two Views:
- Report View 1 = Document report with documents that are approved
- Report View 2 = Workflow with Document report filtered to relevant workflow
3. Navigate to Admin --> Configuration --> Report Types and create a report type by joining the two report views created in Step #1.
Join = left join from Report View 1 to Report View 2 on Document Number
4. Navigate to the Reports tab and create a multi-pass report with the Report Type created in step #3.
Multi-Pass report =filter for is blank on the workflow name
This multi-pass report returns documents that are approved, but that did not pass through a particular workflow.
Vault Help Documentation: Multi-Pass Reporting