What permission should be enabled to remove a Reference record from a Claim object in Vault starting from V20R1?
To remove a Reference record from a Claim object in V20R1, the Remove object action permission of the Link Target object needs to be enabled.
The Link Target object has the actions to Remove and Preview. On the objects tab of the permission set, if an admin clicks the Link Target object name, it opens a more granular view of permissions. There is a section for Object Action Permissions. The Admin needs to click Edit and allow Preview and Remove.
- Navigate to Admin --> Users&Groups --> Security Profile --> [Security Profile] --> [Permission Set].
- Click the Objects tab of permission set, and click the Link Target object name.
- Scroll down to the Object Action Permissions section and select Execute access for Remove.
- Open a Claim record and click the gear icon of a Link Target record under the References section. The Remove action becomes available.
- Vault Help Documentation: Using Text and Claims Management
- Vault Help Documentation: Configuring Text and Claims Management