How to Create Binders in PromoMats?
Binders allow users to organize and group documents in a flexible structure. Binders are comprised of sections, which can nest to build a hierarchical structure, and links to documents in Vault.
To create a binder, a user must have the Create Binder Permission. This permission is granted by document type, so a user will see the option to create a binder if he or she has the permission for at least one document type.
- From the menu bar, select Create --> Document.
- Select Binder from the Create Document menu and click Continue.
- On the Create Binder page, select a document type using the document type selector.
- Optional: Select a binder template. This option is only available if the selected document type has associated binder templates.
- Click Next.
- Complete binder fields associated with the document type. An asterisk * indicates required fields.
- Click Save to create the binder and return to the My Documents view.
Vault Help Documentation: Vault Help
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.